Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
Author: Kyle K
Recipe type: Appetizer
- (2) 8 oz packages of cream cheese, room temp
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup bacon crumbles, divided
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
- Place cream cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Mix with mixer until both blocks are combined.
- Add in ranch dip mix and mix well.
- Blend in shredded cheddar and ½ cup of the bacon crumbles.
- Once mixed, using your hands, form into a ball.
- Roll the ball into the remaining ½ cup of bacon crumbles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers, or anything that strikes your fancy 😉