Polish Chop Suey
Recipe type: Casserole
Serves: 8 servings
- 2 Pork Steaks
- 1 large can sauerkraut or 1 quart
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package French Onion Soup
- 2 8oz cans water
- 2-4lbs Kluski noodles
- 1 cup buttered bread crumbs
- Cut pork steak into cubes. Brown
- Add water, mushroom soup, and onion soup
- Boil noodles for 10 minutes and drain.
- Alternate meat/sauerkraut mixture and noodles in casserole dish.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees
- Add buttered bread crumbs on top before serving.
For a change of pace, substitute Kielbasa for the pork!